Ready to join a community of anointed women committed to seeing the Kingdom advance and each other achieve their purpose?
ELevate Scaffolding Group
Are you an anointed woman who considers herself a Kingdom mover and shaker? Do want to achieve more with your life, career and relationships? Are you someone who sets the bar high for yourself? Are you interested in becoming successful, but not at the expense of others? Are you spiritual? Do you want to engage with others in a meaningful, non threatening competitive way? Do you want to be around people looking for other like minded individual with whom you connect with, learn from, and share ideas with? Well perhaps the ELevate Scaffolding is for you! ELevate Scaffolding is the brain child of Dawn Davis Lawrence. It's primary aim is to support you through your time of personal growth, revelation, identification, transformation and transition. Why? because none of the above should be ventured alone or needs to be done alone. ELevate Scaffolding provides a warm, welcoming, challenging yet non threatening environment for you to explore, grow and discover your what, your why, your where, your when, your who and your how?
Not everyone is ready for ELevate Scaffolding that's why we don't accept everyone who applies, you've got to be someone who has drive and motivation. However if you do meet the criteria
This is a great opportunity to work along side other anointed women who want to advance in their lives. You will have access to a members only area, conferences, retreats, webinars and a whole host of opportunities to assist you in discovering and living YOUR BEST LIFE.
Do you want to take your life up a pace? Are you ready to take it to the next level, to earn more, achieve more, live your best life? Do you want to be happier, wealthier and healthier? Do you want to learn how to achieve the success you know you are capable of?
Perfection is unattainable, but if we chase perfection, we catch excellence. Vince Lombardi
Never play the victim. You can’t control everything that happens to you, but you’ll always have control over your response. Learn to defuse negative outbursts and restrain your emotions. Accept things as they are. Then you’ll have the power to change things. Focus on what you can do instead of what’s being done to you. It’s hard enough to make a business, don’t make it worse by assuming the world is working against you.
2. There’s no silver bullet. You can’t depend on shortcuts or connections. Don’t fool yourself into thinking this doesn’t apply to you. Hard work is essential.
3. Confidence is key. If you don’t believe in yourself, how can you expect anybody else to? You must have confidence in yourself and your decisions on a deep level. Confidence is something you can’t fake; people can smell it from a mile away. The trick is accepting that you don’t know everything, but you’re going to give it everything you’ve got. Know that you’re the best person for the job. Be the person you want to become.
“CONFIDENCE IS CONTAGIOUS. SO IS LACK OF CONFIDENCE.” – VINCE LOMBARDI
4. First impressions are permanent. Always put your best foot forward.
5. Don’t wait for permission. Many people will discourage you from taking action on your ideas. Give yourself the okay. Don’t let others dictate your life.
6. Take massive action. Move by trial and error. Don’t stop. Action is progress. Never fall into analysis paralysis. Businesses are built on momentum, so never stop moving forward!
“ACTION IS THE REAL MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE” – NAPOLEON HILL
7. Take risks. Show me a billionaire that avoids risk, and I’ll show you someone who received an inheritance. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. You almost always have less to lose than you think.
8. The Golden Rule. Treat others as you’d like to be treated.
9. Be dependable. Just showing up and keeping your promises will be enough to beat most.
10. Procrastination kills. Ignoring problems only delays the pain, and usually makes it worse. Don’t defer important decisions or tasks, and focus on first-things-first. There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.
“PROCRASTINATION IS OPPORTUNITY’S ASSASSIN.” – VICTOR KIAM
11. Avoid trading time for money. Stop being a slave to money and make your money work for you. Stop spending money on depreciating goods; spend them on things that have a positive return. Invest in cash flow.